A brief summary
I was born in Napoli, in southern Italy, in a warm summer of 1993. Ever since I was a kid, I loved to be creative, drawing and crafting things with every tool available, and grew up with a fascination for technology. Thanks to a scholarship, I left home at 18, to study Economics at Bocconi University in Milan.
I’m a curious person, I’ve always loved learning and knowing more about new things. During my university years I got interested in digital innovation, design, illustration, statistics, art, sociology, psychology, semiotics, taking courses and studying those topics – next to the ones I had to cover for my Bachelor and Master. My ideas about my future plans became clearer when I got in contact with digital marketing and communications.
I understood that my inclination to get interested in (too) many things would not be a weakness – as I saw it – but a strength, when applied to such a fast-paced field as today’s marketing landscape.
After some years of experience, working in multinational companies, I felt I was ready to start working in autonomy and start my own projects.
This could give me more space to cover new areas, explore different fields and help companies at different stages, in different markets and countries. The knowledge I gained in a fast-paced corporate environment turned out to be a game-changer for smaller companies as well as international ones .
At the moment I’m focusing on helping more and more brands to reach their target audience. But what I’m looking for, now, is that special brand with a huge potential that just needs to reach the right people to explode, becoming a great success.
Do you think this could be the case for your brand? Get in contact now and let’s have a chat!
Università Commerciale 'Luigi Bocconi'
Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Marketing Management
- President of Ergo, cultural association of Bocconi University.
- Focus on Communication, Branding, Analytical Methods for Marketing
- Experimental Thesis involving an extensive research
around Social Media and impact on customer's behaviour
- Advanced statistics paper published on academic networks
Marketing and Communications Intern
- Italian website optimization and maintenance
- Advertising: Italian product catalog, translation, and creation of flyers and other advertising material
- E-mail marketing
- Customer relationship management
- Product management
- Sales marketing support
- Market research and competitive analysis
- Managing communication projects in the European region
- Developing product specific marketing materials
- Managing creative agencies and internal stakeholders
- Creation aof global website pages and social media campaigns
- Monitoring digital analytics and implementing SEO
Marketing Communications Specialist
- Management and maintenance of European B2B websites
- Analysis and optimization of relevant webpages, coordinating with country teams
- Strategic planning and implementation of digital marketing campaigns: Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, organic social media
- Supporting product launches: webpages creation, communication assets, social media, paid campaigns.